The survey is up – please, PLEASE spread the word to divorced neopagans you knowJuly 8, 2010 by di | Filed under Pagan Culture, Writing.
- A possible forward for the Wicca and Divorce Book
- Making it Personal
- Resources on Witchcraft Claims in Custody Cases
- The Wicca and Divorce book
- Handparting book project gets mention on Runesoup
- The first draft is done!
- More progress on Divorcing a Real Witch
- More updates on the Wicca and Divorce Book
- Divorcing a Real Witch: Update
- A short update on Divorcing a Real Witch, and Pagan values month
- Divorcing a Real Witch intensive survey: beta testers needed!
- The next phase of Divorcing a Real Witch
- The survey is up – please, PLEASE spread the word to divorced neopagans you know
- Survey extended
- Why the liability release on the divorce survey was removed
- Divorce and Wicca Survey: a new approach
- How The pagan conversion experience is a lot like divorce
- Why I’m writing about divorce
- The Wife as an Entity
OK, the survey is up and ready to go. If you or someone you know is neopagan and has been divorced for 1 year or more, please ask that person to participate in this survey. It is intended to grasp the range of experiences happening within the community for a book and a possible online documentary.
I am looking for
- Neopagans who have experienced divorce
- Those who have been divorced for one year or more (it takes about that long for all the consequences to come to bear)
- You need not identify yourself fully – pseudonyms are allowed
- You can skip questions that are not relevant to you or are too upsetting for you to answer, or complete a survey page and simply leave it
You can go to the survey at survey.dianarajchel.com.